- Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Board of
- Enhancing Water Supply Reliability
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Regional Water Use
- Water Quality
Facilities & Operations
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Facilities & Operations
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Right of Way
- Purchasing Overview
- Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Purchasing Resources
- Finance &
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Community Outreach
& School Programs
- News &
Financials / Investor Relations
Transparency, along with long-term planning, is a large part of the Water Authority’s Investor Relations Program. The Water Authority strives to provide clear policy direction and address current issues through comprehensive strategic, business, and long-range, goals and objectives. Along with long-term planning, the Water Authority provides transparency by supplying comprehensive debt, financial, and budgetary information.
Registered Municipal Advisor Rule
View information on the Water Authority’s Mission, Vision, Strategies and Goals; Strategic Plan; Business Plan; and Long-Term Financing.
View information on the Water Authority’s long-term and short-term debt, credit ratings, and continuing annual disclosure.
Click here for Debt Information
View the Water Authority’s audited financial report, the Controller’s Report, and the monthly Treasurer’s Report.
Click here for Financial Reports
View information on the Water Authority’s operating and capital budget.
Click here for Budget
View information on the Water Authority’s member agencies and Board of Directors, the Water Authority’s overall organization, and the Finance Department.
Click here for Organization
To view the Water Authority's job class specifications, salary schedules, and compensation, click here.