- Mission, Vision, Values, & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Planning & Diversifying Our Water Resources
- Future Planning
- Local Water Management
- Imported Water Management
- Water Use
- Water Quality
- Water Rates & Charges
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Projects, Facilities
- Construction Projects
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Right of Way
- Facilities & Operations
- Water Authority in the Community
- Mobile News App
- MWD Facts
The San Diego County Water Authority solicits competitive proposals and bids for a variety of goods and services, affording interested vendors a wide variety of opportunities to do business with the Water Authority.
The purpose of this section is to provide a brief introduction to the Water Authority’s procurement process. Interested vendors are encouraged to review the information provided to familiarize themselves with the Water Authority’s purchasing practices. By helping vendors become familiar with its process, the Water Authority seeks to foster relationships with vendors who offer quality goods and services at competitive prices.
To receive email notification of solicitations posted by the Water Authority, register on the Water Authority’s online vendor system.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the Water Authority.