- Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Board of
- Enhancing Water Supply Reliability
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Regional Water Use
- Water Quality
Facilities & Operations
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Facilities & Operations
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Right of Way
- Purchasing Overview
- Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Purchasing Resources
- Finance &
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Community Outreach
& School Programs
- News &
Board of Directors
The San Diego County Water Authority’s mission is to provide a safe and reliable supply of water to its member agencies serving the San Diego region. The Water Authority’s 24 member agencies are represented through a 36-member Water Authority Board of Directors.
The Board, which establishes and administers policies for the Water Authority, invites the public to attend its monthly meetings, and also to comment on its agenda items or other matters before the Board.
For a list of upcoming Board meetings and documents, click here.
To learn more about the individuals who comprise the Water Authority’s Board of Directors click here.
For a list of Standing and Special Board committees, click here
This notice provides the public with information related to board meetings, agendas, public hearings, public comment, and participation in Board meetings for disabled persons.
To read the public notice, click here
Thank you for your interest in learning more about the San Diego County Water Authority and its governing body.