- Adopted by the Purchasing Manager as of September 1, 2003 and revised on March 1, 2018.
- Conduct procurement in accordance with the Administrative Code.
- Obtain maximum value for each dollar spent.
- Decline personal favors, gifts, and gratuities.
- Grant all competitive vendors and contractors fair and equal consideration.
- Conduct business with potential and current vendors and contractors in an atmosphere of good faith.
- Accord a prompt and courteous response to all who call on legitimate business.
- Create an environment of fair, ethical, and legal business practices.
- Encourage support for the Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program (SCOOP).
- Protect the Water Authority’s interest by ensuring that all vendors and contractors honor all terms of their contracts.
Purchasing Code of Ethics
The all-in rates charged to the San Diego County Water Authority’s 24 member…
The San Diego County Water Authority this week started distributing 25,000…
An effort to bolster food bank supplies in San Diego County is getting a…
Find your water district
Looking for water restrictions, conservation programs and incentives, to establish water service, pay a bill or to contact your local water agency.