What's the latest?
Welcome to the upgraded version of sdcwa.org! We’ve made a number of changes to the site’s look, features, and functions in response to feedback from visitors. Our goal was to make it easier for users to find important and timely information about the Water Authority and our mission to provide the San Diego region with a safe, reliable water supply.
Here’s a summary of the enhancements:
- Design – The design of the home page and sub-pages has been simplified to make the site more readable, make key content areas more prominent and improve overall ease of use.
- Features – The enhanced site allows users to easily check the latest posts to our Twitter feed, or watch our latest videos about important water issues and programs. The home page also features a dedicated section for links to documents that are open for public review and comment.
- Navigation – The website’s sitemap and navigational tools have been adjusted to make them more intuitive and to reduce the number of “clicks” needed to find popular subjects.
- Search Function – New searching and organizing options have been added to the “search” function to allow users to find information more easily.
- Water Conservation Information – The site now provides a prominent link on every page to watersmartsd.org, the Water Authority’s online portal for water conservation information. Launched in June, watersmartsd.org features information about programs, incentives, tips and resources for all types of water users, including residential, homeowner associations, business, agricultural and public sector.
Thank you for visiting sdcwa.org and for your interest in our region’s water issues. If you encounter problems with the site, or if you have suggestions for improvements, share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.