Documents currently available for review
Local, state and federal regulations mandate the ways in which agencies must notify the public that documents are available for public comment. These may include mailings, signs and/or newspaper notices. The Water Authority typically makes the documents available in local libraries and upon request. This website is another way in which the Water Authority provides notice and copies of these documents.
- NOE Project: Pipeline Seismic Vulnerability Assessment and Repair Time Estimates
- NOE Project: Stonebridge Access Road
- NOE Project: Lake Morena Views Mutual Water Company (LMV) Well, Water Storage Tank, and Nitrate System in Campo
- NOE Project: Demolition of Pipeline 4 Turnout Structure and Piping 4 FCF (Q0336)
- NOD Project: Mitigated Negative Declaration for the Sringeri Vidya Bharati Foundation Temple Annexation