Welcome to the San Diego County Water Authority’s careers web center. The San Diego region’s future depends on water, and the San Diego County Water Authority depends on the skill and dedication of its employees to provide a safe, reliable water supply to support the region’s economy and the quality of life of its residents.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The San Diego County Water Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy status), gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability (whether perceived or actual), ancestry, military or veteran status, citizenship status, medical condition, and/or national origin.
Sign up for JOB ALERTS to receive email notifications for open positions in more than 40 job categories by clicking here.
On this page you will find links to the following information:
- San Diego County Water Authority Job Opportunities
- Member Agency Job Opportunities
- How to Apply for Water Authority Positions
- Job Descriptions
- Salary and Classification Table
- Summary of Benefits
- Current Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Internship Programs
- State Controller Report
Water Education and Career Pathways
- San Diego County Regional Water/Wastewater Internship Program
- Cuyamaca College - Water Technology Program
- Palomar College - Water Technology Programs
- San Diego County Water Authority - Internships
- California State University San Marcos - Certificate in Water Management & Leadership