- Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Board of
- Enhancing Water Supply Reliability
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Regional Water Use
- Water Quality
Facilities & Operations
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Facilities & Operations
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Right of Way
- Purchasing Overview
- Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Purchasing Resources
- Finance &
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Community Outreach
& School Programs
- News &
Water Rates & Charges
The Water Authority Board sets rates and charges to recover the cost of providing service to its 24 member agencies, pursuant to legal requirements and industry standards. Retail customer rates are set by member agency governing bodies.
Below is a comprehensive listing of all current Water Authority rates and charges as well as certain rates and charges of the Metropolitan Water District. In addition, historical rates, terminology, connection charges, and links to pertinent Board documents, are available.
Rates & Charges
View information on the Water Authority’s and MWD’s overall rates and charges for the current calendar year, as well as historical information; also includes terminology and the Water Authority’s rate adjustment for IAWP credits.
Click here for Rates & Charges
Monthly Member Agency Fixed Charge Allocation
View a breakdown of member agency fixed charge components that include Readiness-to-Serve, Capacity, Customer Service, Emergency Storage, and Infrastructure Access charges.
Click here Monthly Member Agency Fixed Charge Allocation
View information concerning System and Water Treatment Capacity charges (per meter size).
Click here for Capacity Charges
Provides links to current and past Board documents regarding rates and charges.
Click here for Board Documents