- Mission, Vision, Values, & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Planning & Diversifying Our Water Resources
- Future Planning
- Local Water Management
- Imported Water Management
- Water Use
- Water Quality
- Water Rates & Charges
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Projects, Facilities
- Construction Projects
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Right of Way
- Facilities & Operations
- Water Authority in the Community
- Mobile News App
- MWD Facts
The Speakers' Bureau is a free service to the community. Topics include: water reliability, water transfers, legislation, and construction projects.
Examples of organizations that the Water Authority has made presentations to:
- Rotary clubs
- Chambers of commerce
- Optimists' clubs
- Community college classes
- Kiwanis clubs
- Professional associations
Recent feedback on the speakers' bureau presentations:
"Good presentation, lively questions & answers. Much interest and participation."
"Good update, thanks."
"Very timely and informative presentation."
To invite a speaker to a meeting, please make arrangements at least three weeks in advance by filling out the Speaker Request Form or contacting Community Relations Representative Teresa Penunuri at email@example.com.