- Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies
- Frequently Asked Questions & Key Facts
- Member Agencies
- Our Offices
- Contact Us
- Board of
- Future Planning
- Local Supplies
- Imported Supplies
- Water Shortage and Drought Response
- Regional Water Use
- Water Quality
Facilities & Operations
- Construction Projects
- Project & Facility Tours
- Facilities & Operations
- Environmental Programs & Sustainability
- Emergency Preparedness & Security
- Right of Way
- Purchasing Overview
- Small Contractor Outreach and Opportunities Program
- Contracting Opportunities
- Vendor Registration
- Purchasing Resources
- Finance &
- Water Rates & Charges
- Financials / Investor Relations
- Member Agency Dates and General Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies, Resolutions & Ordinances
- Community Outreach
& School Programs
- News &
Find Restrictions and Conservation Programs for My Address
Use the locator tool below to find:
- Water-Use Restrictions put in place by your local water agency. If the local agency has not yet posted what restrictions are in effect, the link will take you to that agency's homepage.
- Water Conservation Programs and Incentives available through your local water agency. In addition, the San Diego County Water Authority and the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California offer conservation programs and incentives.
- Contact information for your local water agency.
NOTE: You must enter your street address AND zip code in the field below.
Thank you for your efforts to save water!
Enter your street address AND zip code to locate your water provider, restrictions, and conservation programs and incentives that are available in your area.
*Disclaimer: This tool provides an approximation of your water district based on your address location. Your water provider is the water agency you, your landlord, or your HOA pays your water bill to. Official verification is determined by your water district as indicated in your water billing information.